Sign up below to keep up to date of the latest audition information.Showcase your talent to the world. Upload your performance video or share the YouTube link with us.
VIDEO AUDITION SUBMISSION
Videos should be no longer than 2-3 minutes in length.
Also bear in mind that submitted videos DO NOT have to be highly-edited promotional masterpieces. In fact, we would much rather see a straightforward, un-edited performance that shows your personality and talent, even if it’s just you introducing yourself on camera and performing right in your living room or backyard.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE CHILSAG AUDITIONS
It is important to read through this properly to ensure you are able to commit to Chilsag production if cast. Performing requires a Discipline, Dedication, Passion , and requires 100% commitment from all those involved.
- All auditionees are required to provide a small photograph of them-selves that can be attached to their audition form for later reference.
- You may be asked to cold read from the script and/or participate in improvisation and character work.
- If requested, the actor should have appropriate audition piece(s) prepared.
- Auditions are a tense time; warming up will, if nothing else, help to relax you.
- Actors should wear appropriate clothing to the audition, i.e., clothing which allows the actor freedom of movement, possible in style with the kind of show for which he/she is auditioning, and shows him/her to the best advantage.
- Don’t be afraid to make a mistake; holding back is usually a greater mistake.
- Be courteous to others; refrain from extraneous talking or actions during the audition time.
Your participation in this production requires a huge commitment in both time and professionalism in order to ensure a production of the highest possible quality, therefore please do not audition if you are not in a position to commit to the rehearsal schedule.
Auditions are by appointment only and must be booked by Email.